Advice

Have I been on the pill for too long?

anonymous
asks:
I have been on the pill for a little over 4 years now. My period has always came on the same day at roughly the same time, but over the past 6 months or so it has been coming a day later, (it only lasted 4 days anyway) and seems to leave a little earlier then before. There is not a very heavy flow and I don't get very much pain. Is this normal???...

Sexual satisfaction for her

anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 5 months now and this is my first time having sex with a girl that I'm madly in love with. I never had any sexual problems prior to her, but they were girls that were just friends and we both agreed to have no strings attached. Every time we have vaginal entry it never seems to go right and she ends up being sore and uncomfortable....

Is masturbation wrong?

regulargurl16
asks:
In my home, religion was big. Some things were discussed other things weren't. Premarital was a big issue and I was told never to do it, but we never talked about masturbation or anything like that. So is it wrong to do it? ...

He wants to have sex with me, but I want him to ask me out!

anonymous
asks:
I'm 14 yrs old and this boy that I have been fooling around with, asked me if I would ever have sex with him. I do but I don't. If we use a condom, is there a high risk of getting pregnant? I also really like him alot. I just wish he would ask me out. Another question of mine is that, how can I bring up the matter of him asking me out?...

Manual sex feels fine, so why does intercourse hurt so much?

Michelle
asks:
I am a virgin, but my boyfriend has had sex before. I am positive that I am ready to have sex with him and we have attempted to do so three times already. The problem is that is causes me excruciating pain. I understand for most girls it causes some pain, but this pain is unbearable and I haven't been able to go through with it....

Where should he ejaculate?

Stephanie
asks:
I'm 14 and me and boyfriend have been experimenting with oral sex lately.We talked about a blowjob and I said I don't wanna swallow his sperm or have him cum on my face. So he wants to cum on my chest(boobs). Is this pleasurable? If I don't want to to do any of those, where should he cum?...

Age of consent in Florida

scared
asks:
Im 17, my boyfriend just turned 24. We started having sex when he was 23. I live in florida. Can he go to jail because im 17?...

Anal sex, spermicides, lube and the best expert of all.

anonymous
asks:
I'm 18, and my girl and I have been going out for a year and we have just recently become sexually active so I have a few questions. 1. Is it okay to use spermicidal lubrication,or a spermicidal condom, because I did research and it may harm my girlfriend. I definitely don't want to do that because I truly love her. 2. We've tried anal, and once I ejaculated inside her anus, is that ok?...

Ovulation, intercourse pain and how sports effect sex

Anonymous
asks:
I am a virgin and naive to many things concerning sexuality. I have a boyfriend now and am curious. Can you tell me how a women's ovulation cycle works? How do I know when I am ovulating? During what time of the month will sex be the most painful? I am also wondering if certain sports can affect first sexual intercourse. I am a dancer, which means I do a lot of stretching....

I'm a guy, so how come I don't enjoy intercourse?

John
asks:
My girlfriend and I care about each other very much. recently we had decided to become sexually active. She has had previous partners though she was my first. She says that I satisfy her, though I have honestly told her she does not satisfy me. I told her it doesnt matter but she is very upset and I am myself bewildered. How can I not enjoy intercourse?...

My boyfriend said I'm "dirty and used." What do I do with that?

Alice
asks:
I’m eighteen, and I’m madly in love with my boyfriend. We’re supposed to get an apartment together in December and I feel like I could spend every day of my life with him. I’ve been with a few (ok, 6, or 5, depending) guys before, and one night he got trashed and told me he would never marry me because I’m “dirty and used”....

We just can't seem to play it safe.

Joe
asks:
I found this website and I thought it was pretty open in its answers. I have been searching a lot for answers to my questions and most seem biased to individual opinions or not very clear at all. I am posting here because I feel I can find an objective and intelligent answer after reading a few Q's a A's. First of all I am a 24 year old male....

It's a Vagina, Not a Crystal Ball

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend came home from a party. I wasn't with her. When she got home we went to bed. Neither of us have intercourse because of our beliefs. We do "fool around." She wanted me to stimulate her as usual which involves inserting my finger in her vagina. Normally, it's relatively for lack of a better term tight. This time her opening was wide open....

It's harder for him to orgasm with condoms, so what do I do?

anonymous
asks:
I just had sex with my new boyfriend for the first time. He is used to having sex without a condom and now that he is using one he says its harder to have an orgasm because its different. I dont want to feel like I'm not satisfying him. What should I do?...

I might be pregnant: is abortion the only option?

T
asks:
I've looked all over the internet: so far nothing has given me a straight answer. I don't have money for a pregnancy test and I don't have time to go to a doctor. About two weeks after my last period I had sex with my boyfriend and used a condom. Afterwards he told me that he thought some semen had come out the bottom. What is the possibility of me being pregnant and is abortion the only option?...

What's that fluid?

Ediohgbv
asks:
Recently, my boyfriend and I have engaged in sexual activities. Not sex, but just touching & rubbing of the genitals, etc, as we are too young for sex, or anything. I was touching my boyfriends penis, and there was this liquid there, and I have no clue what the hell it is....

We waited for marriage... but it wasn't worth the wait.

Anonymous
asks:
I am 28 years old and got married four months ago. Both my husband (29 years old) and I were not virgins before marriage and had both been with two other people before we started dating each other. We made the mutual decision to abstain from intercourse until marriage for religious reasons and to be "right with God" this go around. We dated for two years by the date of our wedding....

How did that get out?

kate
asks:
I'm 19 years old and have been having sexual intercourse with my boyfriend of a year plus for quite some time now. We've both had great unforgettable experiences our share of orgasms and what not. The experience we had last night I wish we could both forget. We were having intercourse while I was on top of him and I reached the climax and orgasmed....

Could I be pregnant?

anonymous
asks:
Hi I'm 18 years old. My last period was on July 21, 2007. Since then I haven't gotten it, but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant or is something else wrong. I am really worried, please help....

Should I use an enema?

Annie
asks:
I know vaginal douches should be avoided at all costs, but if I'm considering anal sex, should I invest in an anal douche? I've seen a couple on (trustworthy) sex toy websites under the "sexual health" section, and they seem to be considered a good idea by users. But are they safe to use? And, er...how do you use them?! I'm pretty self-conscious, so I want to be assured everything's clean....

If I'm short, is my vagina short, too?

Anonymous
asks:
I am 16 and about 4 foot 11 inches. I am relatively short and scared that my boyfriend's penis won't enter completely because of the length of my vagina. Does my height affect my vagina's length? ...

Shaving woes

Ashley
asks:
Well I've been thinking about having sex with my bf, but like I shave and get red bumps. I've tried baby powder and even going slower, do you have any other things I could do to stop the bumps? My hair also grows back super fast, and most other girls dont have to worry about that. It really frutrates me. Please help!!!...

Penicillin and birth control pills

ahletheha
asks:
I've been prescribed antibiotics [penicillin vk] for taking out my wisdom teeth and I found out that it interferes with the effectiveness of the birth control I use [Lutera], do you happen to know what I should do? If I should take emergency contraceptive or just continue with Lutera and not worry too much?...

Is my vagina really loose?

Anonymous
asks:
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. Every now and then he says that my vagina gets loose. I'm not doing anything for it to change sizes. He thinks I'm cheating on him and I'm not. I don't know what to do. I'm so speechless when he says whats going on, why is it like this. What am I supposed to say to him if I'm not doing anything? And what makes it feel different to him?...