Advice

3 questions - First time sex.

Anonymous
asks:
hi I'm 17 years old and i have been dating my boyfriend for more than a year and we are thinking about having sex already. My boyfriend and i are both virgins so this would be our first time having sex and I'm pretty nervous because this would be my first time having sex and I'm scared to get pregnant....

Will her vagina get used to me over time?

vhalen212
asks:
i have been having sex with my gf for a little while now. we have had sex through touching and dry humping. but we always get to intercouse but i can't enter. i don't wanna push and hurt her. we are gonna you some lube next time. will her vagina get used to me over time?...

When should I see an OB/GYN?

M
asks:
I heard somewhere that you only have to see your OBGYN annually AFTER you've started having sex. Since I haven't, I've only gone once in my life. Is this safe?...

13 & 14: sex isn't working, and he's getting angry

Anonymous
asks:
I am 13 and my boyfriend is 14. We have been going out for 9 months, and we have tried to have sex a few times. although, every time we try, either he can't get hard, or it is excrucitangly painful for me. We are both virgins, so neither of us have any experience with this. One time we tried, he was hard, and it didnt hurt me, but his penis just wouldnt go in, is there something wrong?...

Dry sex that isn't dry at all.

Turquoise
asks:
I've never really had sexual intercourse, and hence I would say my hymen is still in tact. But the other day my partner and I had dry sex, unclothed, and he might have had his pre-cum on my vaginal area. So is there a chance I could get pregnant, even though i'm still really a virgin?...

Can intercourse change when you get your period?

Nick
asks:
Me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time. I used protection and she has been on birth control to regulate her periods out. She has missed her period by a week now. She has had brown spotting but no period. Is it normal for your period to be a little varied after the first time having sex?...

We're ready, but are we REALLY ready?

anonymous
asks:
Hello, I just turned 16 this summer, and my girlfriend and I have been talking about having sex recently. We just decided that we're ready a couple days ago. But I was just wondering, is there anything I should do, outside of the sex itself? Things like medical exams?...

Where does the ejaculate go?

thomas
asks:
When me and my girlfriend have sex, and I ejaculate, it seems that all of the ejaculate just comes right back out. Why doesn't the semen stay inside her?...

Using lubricant without condoms

embarrassed :/
asks:
this is kind of an embarrassing question... but how do you use lubricant if you're not using a condom? i know its a really stupid question and i should probably know how to do it but i don't please help :/...

Time between ejaculation, no pentration pregnancy risks?

richard
asks:
i was with my girlfriend the other day and she gave me a handjob. about 4 hours later she blew me but i didn't come a second time(i also didn't urinate in between). i ate her out and then she sat on top of me naked. i was also naked but my penis was not that hard and it wasn't inside her....

So many questions... so many answers.

Anonymous
asks:
Okay, here I go. I am 19 years old, and lost my v-card last September. I am new at this thing called sex. I have so many questions that I am scared to ask... my parents would freak out if they even knew that I have had sex. so I am turning to you for advice. I hope that I do this right, and that you can answer my questions. • Is it supposed to hurt? I do not enjoy sex at all......

From friend to fingering: what now?

Paige
asks:
Last week one of my best guy friends and I were hanging out and we started making out, things got a little out of control and he ended up fingering me. I've been really horny ever since, and I don't know what to do -- ask? Or just go back to being friends? Also, I didn't orgasm - is that normal? ...

Should I wash out my vagina after sex?

anonymous
asks:
I'm on the pill and when I have sex with my boyfriend, he comes inside me. Afterwards, I always let it run out and clean the outside of my vagina. The rest comes out in my underpants later and I wash inside with my finger when I shower. Should I wash it out straight away instead of leaving it for risk of infection, or does it clear itself sufficiently like having a period?...

Pressure from friends and worries about pain during intercourse

Anonymous
asks:
I am 17 and all my friends have had sex already. I don't have a boyfriend but I really want to have sex. They all talk about it and I am the only one who cant talk about it coz - I have no clue! I want my first time to be really special, and I don't want to have the pain which all my friends have said comes with sex....

Let's let this be the last word on "worn out" vaginas, shall we?

Anonymous
asks:
I've heard several people on this site explain the issue of a male's penis size as it relates to pleasure to a female's vagina and Heather said once that the thicker the size the more sensation one will feel. The thing is that no one ever said that size truly matters everyone including Heather says it does not. So I have a question just to see if I'm hearing and understand you correct....

Missed pill and oral sex risks

Mortality
asks:
I have two questions that I'd love to get answered. From the answers I've read here you give really good answers to most the questions. I'm on hormonal birth control, and I was late with two pills this past week and had missed one a bit over a week ago. Yesterday me and my boyfriend had intercourse twice and he came in me both times....

Is it normal for me not to have a period right now?

anonymous
asks:
I had an abortion in June. I live in France and the doctors prescribed the pill for 3 months. Each month, I would have my period for about 2 weeks. But since I stopped the pill, I have not had my period for almost 2 months....

He ejaculated on my stomach ... Could i be pregnant?

Teenie
asks:
I was wondering about what could happen if the entire time during intercourse, my significant other of 2.5 years was wearing a condom but then as soon as he was about to orgasm, he took it off and ejaculated on to my stomach. This was a COMPLETE surprise to me and it was never planned, it was just something he wanted to try...but now I'm a little worried....

Did he break my virginity with dry humping?

Anonymous
asks:
I am a 23 year old virgin and have pledged to remain so until marriage. I recently had an intimate moment with one of my guy friends. I sat on his lap while he kissed my neck but he had an erection and I felt his pennis almost at the entrance of my vagina thought I had all my clothes including trousers on....

I hate my body, so I don't want my boyfriend to see it.

Olivia
asks:
To start off, I'm really self-conscious. I'm slightly heavyset, and practically hate myself for it. I know it's nothing really major, but nevertheless. I don't like my body. My boyfriend is very athletic and is on one sport team or another all year round....

How can I give her an abortion?

Anonymous
asks:
I had sex with a girl a week ago. She didn't say anything about contraceptives. After we had sex she said she wasn't on birth control. I asked her why she naver said anything? Anyhow I heard of a guy a few years ago who had the same problem. He took a bottle full of coke and turned her bottom up and poured the bottle into her vagina. I told her about this. She was willing to try it....

Do we have to use condoms AND the nuva ring?

Jane
asks:
I've been using the Nuvaring for about two months now, and about a week after I started it my boyfriend and I had vaginal intercourse (we waited until I was taking birth control to have sex, just in case). We've been doing it since then, and always with a condom (again, just in case)....

Am I coming or going?

a
asks:
When I am having sex, I don't know when I cum. I know I do. I just don't know when. Does this mean I have a problem with my body?...