Ejaculation questions

anonymous asks:

Hi I'm 14 and have been masturbating for 2 years now. I masturbate about 2-3 times a day. When i ejaculate the come squirts out about 1 and half feet and i usually have 4 strong squirts of come. Is this normal for my age? What should i do?

David replies:

Hi Concerned Boy,

The very, very short answer is "you're doing fine." How far you can ejaculate or how far or how often aren't really important. Really! There's not a right way to ejaculate, which means you don't have to do anything different.

When I was a little younger than you are some of the older boys at school would carry on as it was a race -- who could squirt the most, or the most often, or the quickest, or, especially, the farthest. I just thought it felt good! And that's the most I think anyone really needs to worry about.

David

written 17 Sep 2007 . updated 03 Jan 2013

Pop Quiz: What activity can help you de-stress, fall asleep, and, for most people, also feels quite nice? If you answered "masturbation," congratulations, you are correct! Yay! Now, for a bonus...
Hooray for barriers!  Not the crummy kind that keep us from things we want, the kind that can protect us from pathogens that can be passed from one person to another, resulting in in illness...