Questions and Answers

He's ready, but I'm conflicted.

15horses asks:

My boyfriend thinks I should try masturbating before we have sex. It just doesn't feel right to me. I want to be with him and just have him hold me. It's not about just having an orgasm. I don't know how to make him understand this?

Also, my boyfriend wants to have sex. My body feels like it is ready but my brain is saying I should wait. Is 16 too young? I'm afraid he doesn't really love me. I want him to be committed, how should I tell him this?

A little penis inside my vagina?

mella5 asks:

It feels as if there is a tiny penis inside of my vagina. When I took my first trip to the gyno, she didn't say anything was weird... so what is it?

Red dots on penis

know_ravik asks:

I have many small red dots / spots on the tip of the penis. It pains during masturbating and during bathing in warm water. These red spots have come only recently, probably, some days after unsafe sex with a guy!
What could this be!
Is there any medicine that I can take.

I hate being a girl: is that wrong?

Anonymous asks:

I'm a 13 year old girl and HATE being a GIRL. I have the mind strength hands feet and hairiness of a boy but still have the body of a girl complete with boobs. Is there something wrong with me wanting to be a boy?

A matter of taste

kelly asks:

Is there anything that can make me taste better down "there"? I know that pineapple is supposed to make it taste better but I'm allergic so thats not an option. My boyfriend doesn't complain or anything about the taste, and he will still go down on me but I want to make it as less gross for him as possible. Is there anything else I could start eating or taking that will make me taste better?

I had unprotected sex! Could I have a STD? What should I do?

anonymous asks:

I had unprotected sex (mistake #1) with an older guy who I don't know at all (mistake #2), but he didn't have any sores on his penis, and we only had sex for like 25 seconds, if that. If he didn't ejaculate in me and didn't have any sores, could it still be likely that I get a STD from him? He said he doesn't have any STDs, but people lie, and I'm obviously nervous. If you have unprotected sex, how long should you wait to have a Pap smear done to get the correct results? Is four weeks long enough? Is one week too short?

How do I stop masturbating?

anonymous asks:

How can I stop masturbating? I cannot concentrate in my studies, and I think and daydream of sex all the the time. I want to stop it. I become weak and tired after I masturbate. Is this normal?

What's this lump?

anonymous asks:

My girlfriend had found a lump inside her vagina. What could this be?

Where does the flow go?

Nathan asks:

What happens to natural female lubricant (or any other moistness) after intercourse? I have asked many of my friends (both male and female) this question and no one can provide a sufficient answer.
All the information I have so far been able to glean on the subject is that the vagina is a "self-cleaning organ." I'm not stupid. I can imagine what this means, but I would just like it explained a little bit more in depth than that. Any information you could supply on this subject would be deeply appreciated.

Is something wrong with the way I ejaculate?

mot90 asks:

When I ejaculate my semen doesn't squirt out the way porn stars do it. It just sort of flows out. I was wondering is there some way to make that happen? Or does it happen over time?

Are you supposed to shave?

help asks:

Are you supposed to shave pubic hair before sex? Any of it?

I'm not feeling anything, and lesbian sex doesn't leave me many options.

Anonymous asks:

I am 16 and I'm a lesbian. Recently me and my girlfriend and engaged in sexual activities, but the weirdest thing is that nothing she does to me feels good. Us being in a female on female relationship doesn't really leave us with many options. So obviously we have run out of options and now I'm struggling for answers. Why is it that nothing she does to me feels good? I even try masturbating. I can't use my fingers because that doesn't work out for me, but I can massage my clit and that will eventually get me somewhere, but even then the feeling doesn't last that long. Whats wrong with me? What should I do?

Heavy petting and kissing... can I be pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

I am 20, in India, and my periods are irregular: I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I've never had sex in my life, not even a thought of doing so before marriage. Somewhere around the the 18th of May, we were alone and talking together and God knows how, my boyfriend and I just indulged in heavy kissing on bed with clothes on for say 3-4 minutes. Before we could go any further we came to our senses and withdrew from each other. I belong to a very conservative family but god knows what happened to my senses for some moments. However I had my period on the 4th of June (the date is around 25th during regulars), and it lasted for 4 days. But I haven't got my periods this month and my guilty conscience scares me to death. I had read in some magazine that it was possible to conceive even with clothes on. I'm scared. Can it be true? Am I really pregnant? Please help me soon I'm in a big dilemma and have become emotionally stressed out.

Three questions about taking the birth control pill (and plenty of answers)

Anonymous asks:

I had sex with no condom 3 days before I started my period, AND 1 day after I started my period. I'm on birth control BUT I was at the end of my 1st pack I have ever took (taking the non-active pills) and I don't exactly take them at the exact same time every day but pretty close. I was wondering what's the possibility of me getting pregnant considering the circumstances, birth control doesn't take effect until the first month is up, but I'm already taking my inactive pills so that technically means the month is up doesn't it? Also, I was getting ready to start/was on my period, and I have a regular cycle so I don't think there's any way I could have been ovulating but I'm really worried, please help!

And Gail asks...
I'm 16 years old, and I'm on the pill. I've been on it for little over a month, and recently me and my partner have been doing it without a condom (we're clean) since I've been on them for a month now. Question is, I'm not a perfect user. I take my pill within a 30 min. range, never exactly right on time, what's my chance of pregnancy?

And Hockeylover asks...
I've been on the pill for about a year now and I'm sexually active with my boyfriend. This past month I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom didn't break but may have leaked or something because my boyfriend seemed to think that something minor could have been wrong. A few days after that I forgot to take a pill until about 12 hours after the fact. Now, my pill pack is finished and it is time for me to have my withdrawal bleed which has always occurred at the same time. Today, however, I have experienced nothing but minimal spotting, which is unusual.

Also - just for future reference as I was always curious - I know that it is extremely difficult to become pregnant while on the pill as long as it is taken properly. However, if pills were forgotten or whatnot I realize that it is possible to get pregnant but I was wondering whether one would still experience the withdrawal bleed or whether this would not occur (just like a period doesn't occur if someone is pregnant). Does any blood that comes during a withdrawal bleed while on the pill signify that no pregnancy has occurred? Am I at risk?

Is masturbation good for your health?

Suresh asks:

Is masturbation is good for your health?

Can you make yourself pregnant by putting semen in your own vagina?

Anonymous asks:

My best friend recently confided in me that immediately after her boyfriend ejaculated on her leg, she swiped some of the semen with her fingers and proceded to enter them into herself in hopes to get pregnant. We were talking about this and I asked if you actually could get pregnant this way and neither one of us knew the answer. Now that's my question for you. Is it possible to get pregnant this way?

We wouldn't get pregnant..not us.

Anonymous asks:

Hi in 16 turning 17 and its my first time on here and I find it very useful. I am soo glad that I finally found help. I've been dating my boyfriend for eight and a half months now, and we've had sex numerous times since. Well, this one time we wanted to see what it would feel like without a condom so we tried it and we both thought it felt soo good and so much better, but I pulled away right before he cummed. But the next time he showed up at my door step and surprised me and we both were really horny so we just had sex, and we were so into it that we both were like to each other..."What could possibly happen? We wouldn't get pregnant..not us" so we finished and he cummed inside of me. After that we freaked out! He told me to wash out my vagina with my shower tap. So I did. We are freaking out and are both praying I'm not pregnant. But there are some factors. I had my period during and he had cancer, so his doctor told him he has a 90% chance that he cant have kids. But I'm scared still. Will you please help me. Can I still be pregnant? I am waking up in the middle of the night constantly going pee, and I'm feeling sick every morning and all day! Please help us.

No pill, no condom, and now, no period.

Anonymous asks:

I typically start my period at the end of a month and then it continues to lead into the next month. Last month, I ended on the 4th and then had another period in that same month on the 21st-26th. This month, I have yet to have a period. My periods are a little irregular seeing as there have been a few months where I have technically had 2.. but I'm starting to get worried about my late or missed period for this month. I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for over 2 years and for about a year, we haven't used a condom and I'm not on the pill. My boyfriend never actually ejaculates in me, so I was wondering what the chances are of being pregnant from pre-cum alone, and what the chances would be if he hadn't recently ejaculated before intercourse.
As of now, I'm about 5 days late for my period and I have some brown spotting that you typically see at the end of a period, however, I don't feel as though I'm going to start like I usually do. I've had some pains here and there but nothing else. All I'm getting is this brown spotting.

I'm 13, and want to have sex: will it hurt?

Jamie asks:

I really want to have sex for the first time. But I am only thirteen. I know vaguely what to do and I know to use protection. But I was talking to my 17-year-old cousin (who has had sex before) if it hurt his girlfriend the first time. And he had said that she was screaming and she felt as if she wanted to die. This information scared me a little too much for comfort. I would like to know if it will hurt as much as he said it will or if he was just exaggerating. Thank you so much.

White goo in my pants: is that normal?

Anonymous asks:

I always get a sticky white goo in my pants, when I wipe it off it sometimes looks a bit yellow. It doesn't itch, smell or I don't suffer from any pain with it. What do you think it is, and who do you think I should see about it?

I didn't wash my hands after giving a handjob: am I pregnant?

Anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I were making out last week, and it was our first time masturbating each other. He got me off first (he still had his boxers on) then after I came, I gave him a hand job. After he came, he put on his boxers, and we lay there kissing for a bit. His wet boxers against the area slightly above my pubic hair but still within my 'triangle'. Anyway, after maybe 5 mins of kissing, I dried my hands off with a towel (it was wet from him cumming), then put on my clothes and went to the toilet to pee, without washing my hands first. My question is, can I get pregnant, cos I hadn't washed my hands, and my hands touched the toilet paper that I used to wipe myself after peeing. My period was supposed to come yesterday, and it hasn't yet come. I've been anxious about this since last week! Please help! Is it possible that I may be pregnant?

BDSM fantasy: will it limit my sex life?

Anonymous asks:

I have serious problems becoming sexually aroused without fantasizing about certain BDSM-like scenarios. I've been having fantasies of that sort for a really long time- years before I even knew what BDSM was- so I was thinking that my problem might just be that I'm used to these types of fantasies and only fairly recently started trying to use other means to get myself off, so to speak. However, I haven't noticed any improvement with this problem. I really don't want to be this limited in my sexual experiences. Do you have any suggestions for me? I've heard some things about how seeking therapy might help, but I don't know that much about what this would entail.

I like him, and he wants to have sex but I really don't.

Anonymous asks:

I really like this guy and now he has asked me to have sex I am under age and I don't really want to do it but I really like him but he just wants to mess about and I want more of a committment. I really don't know what to do, so confused. HELP PLEASE.

He's really into sex... but I'm not so sure.

Anonymous asks:

Hey. I have been going out with my boyfriend for a year now and he is really into sex. I am worried about it though. Whenever I'm at his house he always tries to touch me, but I don't want to be tight so I let him. Now he is hinting on sex! I am so embarrassed because I have nobody to speak to this about, my Mum died when I was little so I REALLY don't want to talk to my Dad about sex. Help!!!

I didn't orgasm: does that mean I'm still a virgin?

Anonymous asks:

I had my first real sexual experience a few months ago, but I don't really like to talk about it. The problem was that I guess I was a little too anxious and I didn't go about it quite the right way and as a result, I never reached orgasm. I am also not too sure if she did either, I can't even remember. I believe I am too young to be considered impotent, I have no problem "finishing" if it is by myself. At any rate, does this still make me a virgin?