Advice

Why can't I feel anything during manual sex?

Rainbowgirl65
asks:
I have been fingered/fingered myself and I KNOW its supposed to feel GOOD. But, when I've gotten it done/done it myself I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING. No pleasure, pain, NOTHING! I mean yeah I can feel there's something inside of me, but it's not like anything. I don't know, is there something wrong with me? Why is it like this?!...

Did my doctor abuse me?

Anni
asks:
I had to go to the doctor for a sports physical for school. While I was there my doctor made me take off my clothes and he looked at my breasts and vagina: was he allowed to do this?...

Why won't he orgasm?

prepbeautii
asks:
Every time I try to make my boyfriend ejaculate (whether it be a hand job or head) he never does. I have done it for up to 10 minutes constantly, and he never ejaculates. Am I doing something wrong, and what can I do to fix it?...

Is part of my vagina hanging out?

anonymous
asks:
This is a little bit embarrassing but one part of my vagina hangs out by about two centimeters and I'm really self conscious about it, and I'm worried it isn't normal. Sorry if this is an obvious question I just really need an answer....

What's the difference between the pill and the morning-after pill?

freakoutxx
asks:
I'm 16 and thinking about having sex with my boyfriend for the first time. If I do choose to have sex with him I want to be as safe as possible. Of course we'll use a condom, but as I said I want to be as safe as possible so I was wondering about birth control pills. I've heard of the "morning after pill" and of "the pill." What's the difference? I found this info....

Your Map to the Condom Aisle

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have sex often, and when we do we use a condom as often as possible. But when we go to get condoms there are so many to choose from! There are ribbed ones, spermicidal, ones that are specified for "her" pleasure and vice versa, ultra thin..and more. What is the difference in all of these?...

My wife smells funny: is she cheating?

Mike
asks:
First of all, I would like to say thank you for teaching a lot of us just a little more on the female anatomy, it's a Great Website. I do have a question to ask. My wife and I have been married for almost 3 years and there's been times that I've had to leave for the weekend due to my job. Now upon my arrival, of course I would make love to my wife....

Are we using condoms properly?

Anonymous
asks:
Alright, so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time yesterday. It was my first time ever having sex, but I was confident about it. We used a condom and he is very safe about it. As well, during sex he does not have an orgasm and will pull out for my comfort of mind. He makes sure there are no holes in them and uses them how he is told....

I'm 17: can I leave school and move in with my boyfriend now?

worried101
asks:
I know this isn't a question about sex, but I don't have anyone else to ask and I cant find the answer anywhere else. My question: I am 17, 67 days away from being 18, and I want to live with my boyfriend instead who is 24. I have a job that I have been at since January, and I have a car that is in my name and my moms name. I am still in high school, but I want to drop out and get my GED....

Would I see STI symptoms in a month?

b_morebabi
asks:
If I had sex about 1 month ago and used no protection and was on my period would signs of a serious diseases that could be dangerous, would it show up in that time?...

Am I sexually compulsive because I was raped?

Angel
asks:
When I was 11 I was raped, got pregnant, and had a miscarriage. Now I am 14 and I compulsively have sex with guys who are older, and it's like I can't stop myself. Does this compulsiveness have anything to do with what happened to me a few years ago? I have tried to go to a therapist but my parents say that its too expensive, and they just don't care. Is there anyway that I can help myself?...

Will he find out I'm not a virgin?

josephiney
asks:
I was always known as the virgin girl because I told people that I would keep my virginity till marriage. But just last year I got a new boyfriend who was quite horny himself. When I was over at his house, we did it for the first time. At first it didn't go in so then he told me to get on top on him and it started to go in. It hurt a lot but I didn't bleed....

Are my fantasies normal?

Amy
asks:
Hi my name is Amy and I'm 21. When I masturbate I like to watch lesbian porn. I'm straight and everything it just turns me on. Is this normal? When I watch straight porn I don't get aroused. So please help!...

Why'd she dry out?

JP
asks:
During sex, we had been going at it for a good while. I pulled out for a second and went back in, but she was very dry, and I couldn't get back in. What happened? Is this normal?...

What if he cleans off the condom?

Taylor
asks:
What if your partner uses a condom, ejaculates in the condom and cleans it off with a cloth 5 minutes after he has sex with you. Can you still get pregnant?...

Am I less of a man for waiting?

Miguel
asks:
Hey there. I'm a 20-year-old male and I've been in a long term relationship with my girlfriend for about 3 years and 6 months and well ... we still haven't had sex. As weird as it seem it had never been a problem for me. We are both virgins and well, I just love her enough to wait. We've been together since I was 17 and back then well, sex wasn't that big of an issue....

What is the safe sex period?

Naina
asks:
What is the safe sex period? Is it is necessary to use precautions every time while having sex? As I am getting married soon and sometimes I don't want to use any precaution and same time I don't want to get pregnant? Please guide me....

I stopped taking the pill, now where's my period?

Rebecca
asks:
My periods have always been kind of irregular and because of this I went on the pill to try and regulate my cycle. After taking the pill for about 7 months, my periods were not regulating but I continued to take it. Once I got to college, I was getting periods every 2 weeks with bad cramps, etc....

I started the pill in the middle of my cycle, where's my period?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm new to the pill. I've only been on it for two weeks today. When I took the first pill of the pack, it was about two weeks after my period- but the doctor said I could start taking the pill anytime, so I didn't really think of timing it. However, now it's about time for me to have my period- I should've gotten it in the last few days, but haven't....