Advice

Older, and recently married, but sexually inexperienced and feeling clueless.

Anonymous
asks:
First of all, I am really thankful for your services. I am 29 yrs old female and recently got married to a 30 yr old guy. We have tried to sex couple of times but unsuccessful because of pain I experience when my husband tried to penetrate. Although we gathered useful information from your site, the main problem is that since we both are virgins we don't have much idea about these things....

I'm not comfortable with "dirty" talk, so how do I have phone sex?

anonymous
asks:
I've been with my girlfriend for almost 10 months. We have been in a long distance relationship the whole time that we have been together but we have seen each other at least once a month and just recently spent the entire summer living together. But anyways I just moved back home and I need advice on how to have phone sex with her....

What if our feelings aren't perfectly mutual?

Anonymous
asks:
This question isn’t about a sexual issue, but I was hoping you could help me anyway. I’ve been going out with this guy for about 4 months now, and I’m getting a bit antsy. We’re both really busy with college and work, and we find it quite hard to organize dates and so on (we don’t go to the same college)....

I'm 13 and totally sure I'm ready for sex.

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 13 and I know that I'm totally ready to have sex. I no that everyone is ready at different ages and all my friends are surprised because half of them cant even talk about puberty without blushing. It's not like I'm seeing anyone so I'm not being pressured I'm just so ready and I want the first time over and done with. Is this such a big deal?...

What's up with BV?

babiegurl11221
asks:
I got something called bacteria vaginosis and while some doctors say it's not a STD, a lot of the state health department's professionals consider it one. They say that although girls and women get it sometimes without sexual contact, a lot of them get it right after having sex. I have, and will consider it one. I've been treated for this thing three times and it never seems to go away....

Can I play with the cucumber?

anonymous
asks:
I got a little creative one day and put a well-washed cucumber with Saran Wrap up my vagina while I was horny. I was wondering if this is safe, and if there's anymore ideas that I could use because I don't get pleasure from my fingers. ...

Can I use the shower head?

Annie
asks:
I am 17, and for a long time I have been masturbating using the shower head. My only question really is if there is any danger in that? ...

What can I use for a vibrator?

Alice
asks:
I really love to masturbate, and I've been using a back massager I found in the attic for clitoral stimulation. It feels great, but it is getting kind of old. I was wondering if there was any thing else I could use (other than my hand) to spice things up a bit. And is there any way I can get vibrators without my parents knowing? ...

Why am I bleeding?

rachel
asks:
I'm freaking out right now. I'm about to cry and see my doctor. I'm bleeding, but it's a brown blood instead of a red blood. Is this me spotting? I lost my "V-card" on Wednesday. I don't know if he popped my cherry or not because I'm bleeding, but I don't know if it's me spotting or I'm on my period. But when I wipe theres like red blood, but I'm not peeing blood??...

Why hasn't my cherry popped?

anonymous
asks:
Hey, I have had sexual intercourse a number of times with men and women and my cherry still hasn't popped. I'm worried that I might never be able to have children as a result. Is that true and how can I solve the problem?...

...and he likes me to do to HIM, but won't do to me.

Jessica
asks:
I'm 18 and have been sexually active with my boyfriend for about a year. We've done all sorts of things with each other, including oral sex. However, he refuses to perform oral on me. I've given him blowjobs many times. He says he enjoyed it very much, except he felt bad because he didn't want to reciprocate. He says that if I don't want to give him a blowjob, he would completely understand....

Is liking how the anus smells perverted?

Sarika
asks:
Delicate matter. My boyfriend and I both enjoy anal sex - that isn't the problem. He also tells me that he likes the smell of my anus (I should point out that this is after I've bathed - nothing to do with feces). When I masturbate I too like the scent of my anus but to hear him say it made me feel embarrassed....

What if a guy thinks my labia are gross?

Lucy
asks:
I've been worried recently due to my labia being different sizes and one being rather stretchy. They have also gone darker in colour. Is this normal, different, a medical problem? I have been searching on the internet for some help on whether this is normal or not. Most articles say size difference is normal but this doesn't make the situation any easier for me....

She likes it when I do for her, but she won't do for me.

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 8 months. I am 18, she is 17. I've been consistently fingering her/going down on her for several months now. Yet she has never taken the initiative as to go down on me, not even so much as with her hand. The only contact she seems able to handle with my penis is in sex, which we've tried to no avail (can't get it in)....

First intercourse was horrible, and I think it ruined my genitals.

Anonymous
asks:
I did it for the fist time and it was horrible, my partner just went fast and hard and deep until he was done and I wasn't even aroused well...my private is huge now and I do not feel sex with my current partner, it's been three months now, could a person be ripped or torn unnatural although it's a vagina and made for sex with a man? Do I just need to wait a long time before doing it again?...

Not using condoms for all contact: could I be pregnant?

Sage
asks:
I have been sexually active for about 3 months now. Usually before sex, my partner and I have a few minutes of unprotected sex and then he puts a condom on. My period is now a week late and I'm worried. I already took a test that came out negative but I'm still kinda scared. My friend told me that it's usual for my period to not come when first having sex....

Intercourse questions and answers to the third power

Teenie
asks:
I've had one my questions answered before and I'd like to thank you for answering it because it was very useful :) Now I've got more! • Sex with my significant other has been wonderful the past few times we've done it, emotionally. I still wonder about physical, though. I have orgasmed before but only with my own clitoral stimulation....

Is this spotting from menstrual suppression or implantation bleeding?

Amber
asks:
I usually take my birth control pill continuously and skip periods for 2-3 months at a time due to bad PMS (ok'd by the Dr.) This month I missed a pill on a Friday and took it Saturday with my Saturday pill but I had started spotting so figured it was time to have a period so I waited a week before starting a new pack and during that time had a period....

Managing Vulnerability & Sexual Insecurity

Worried
asks:
Hi I'm 15 years old (male) and I want to wait till I find someone I really like before I have sex, but I want them to be a virgin too. I'm worried that if I wait too long all the pretty girls will have had sex and I won't be good at it yet, I'm worried that if they've already had sex that I won't be good enough for them, what should I do?...

My period is late (or is it?)

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a week late for my period, a little tired, but other than that I'm fine. I've been having sex for a little while but my period has always come between the 17-20. It's now the 28th. I already took a test a few days ago and it was negative. I'm really worried. Please does anyone have answers? ...