Questions and Answers

How did that get out?

kate asks:

I'm 19 years old and have been having sexual intercourse with my boyfriend of a year plus for quite some time now. We've both had great unforgettable experiences our share of orgasms and what not. The experience we had last night I wish we could both forget. We were having intercourse while I was on top of him and I reached the climax and orgasmed. Right after we both smelled something and realized I had pooped. It wasn't a drastic amount but still. It's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. He was a good sport and cleaned me and laughed about it. He held me close even after my hour long of crying. (He couldn't stop laughing even after that.) I just wanted to know why this would ever happen? I didn't need to go restroom or anything. It just happened and I didn't even notice it. Is this okay? Should I get myself checked? This sounds pretty unusual and I'm worried and embarrassed. I want an explanation. If there even is one. Thank you for your help!

What is the "normal" penis size for an adult man?

Curious asks:

What is the "normal" penis size for an adult man? I heard from someone that a guy had a 23-inch penis. Could that be true?

Could I be pregnant?

anonymous asks:

Hi I'm 18 years old. My last period was on July 21, 2007. Since then I haven't gotten it, but I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant or is something else wrong. I am really worried, please help.

Should I use an enema?

Annie asks:

I know vaginal douches should be avoided at all costs, but if I'm considering anal sex, should I invest in an anal douche? I've seen a couple on (trustworthy) sex toy websites under the "sexual health" section, and they seem to be considered a good idea by users. But are they safe to use? And, er...how do you use them?! I'm pretty self-conscious, so I want to be assured everything's clean. And finally, should I invest in a specialised anal lubricant, or stick to my usual? Thanks so much.

If I'm short, is my vagina short, too?

Anonymous asks:

I am 16 and about 4 foot 11 inches. I am relatively short and scared that my boyfriend's penis won't enter completely because of the length of my vagina. Does my height affect my vagina's length?

Shaving woes

Ashley asks:

Well I've been thinking about having sex with my bf, but like I shave and get red bumps. I've tried baby powder and even going slower, do you have any other things I could do to stop the bumps? My hair also grows back super fast, and most other girls dont have to worry about that. It really frutrates me. Please help!!!

Penicillin and birth control pills

ahletheha asks:

I've been prescribed antibiotics [penicillin vk] for taking out my wisdom teeth and I found out that it interferes with the effectiveness of the birth control I use [Lutera], do you happen to know what I should do? If I should take emergency contraceptive or just continue with Lutera and not worry too much?

Is my vagina really loose?

Anonymous asks:

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years. Every now and then he says that my vagina gets loose. I'm not doing anything for it to change sizes. He thinks I'm cheating on him and I'm not. I don't know what to do. I'm so speechless when he says whats going on, why is it like this. What am I supposed to say to him if I'm not doing anything? And what makes it feel different to him?

Can my fantasies be inappropriate?

Friday asks:

I am a straight female with a high sex drive. When I masturbate, I think about men having sex with other men. It's what arouses me the most. I used to just think about a penis or a man masturbating himself. Then I saw a video of men having sex and now that's about all that gets me off. I've even looked for other videos on-line of man on man sex. Is this at all normal? I'm really scared and upset that something's wrong with me for being turned on by gay male sex.
Could it be possible I have penis envy? I'm always thinking about penises and sometimes wishing I had one. I especially love seeing erect penises and ejaculation, and I often wish I had one myself to play with.
Could this be why I'm so turned on by two males having sex - because there's more than one penis?
Please help, I feel really bad about this.

Problems with penetration

banjo asks:

I am 18 and so is my girlfriend. We haven't had sex, but everything else leading up to it. The reason why we can't do it puzzles me. She is too tight, my two fingers hardly go in there let alone my penis. Help. How/what can I do?

How do I make my partner talk about sex?

anonymous asks:

Hi. I have been going out with my girlfriend for about a year. Actually we have this commitment thing going and we really love each other. The thing is that she feels very uncomfortable talking about sex related topics or even talking about kisses. I kind of get frustrated sometimes but never let it out because I understand. What I actually want to ask is how can I make her talk about sex? How can I end this uncomfortableness in her? Please know that she fully confides in me and truly trusts in me as well. Your help will be really appreciated. Thank you.

Risks from swallowing sperm

anonymous asks:

Okay I am 15 and yesterday my boyfriend wanted me to meet him up and go have fun so I did. After a while he wanted me to suck his dick so I did and after I realized I swallowed some sperm. Is that okay or will something happen???

Masturbation and health

anonymous asks:

My name is Madhu. My age is 23 years. My question is I have been masturbating from 17 years means from 17 to 23 years i masturbated. Means 6 years I had done masturbation. Is it true masturbation spoil or damage health physical? Because my body looks like a 60 years old body. Day by day my body muscles are damaging and I am becoming thin. Is it true or not. Please give me some suggestion or any other probelm also cause this type of health damage.

Thank you

Ejaculation questions

anonymous asks:

Hi I'm 14 and have been masturbating for 2 years now. I masturbate about 2-3 times a day. When i ejaculate the come squirts out about 1 and half feet and i usually have 4 strong squirts of come. Is this normal for my age? What should i do?

I thought I'd wait until marriage, but I've changed my mind.

Anonymous asks:

I am 21 years old and am a virgin. I am currently single, but I had a boyfriend in high school and part of college and we never actually had sex, but did everything leading up to it. A part of me always felt like I wasn't ready to be having sex with him even though I was attracted to him. Maybe it was because I was so young then. I always thought I would wait until marriage to have sex, but I also always thought I would be getting married quite early in my life (around 22 or 23). Now I have realized that I have no desire to get married that early, but I don't want to wait until I am in my upper 20's to experience sex. I recently met a guy who I get along with quite well. We are able to communicate very easily and I also find him attractive. He is from another country and is quite experienced sexually, and we have talked about this before and about how I am a virgin. I have been having thoughts about losing my virginity to him if something were to happen between us. Right now we are friends, and not in any sort of relationship, but that doesn't bother me. I am not wanting a boyfriend right now. My question is whether losing my virginity to him (if the opportunity arose) would be a bad idea? I feel as though I could trust him with that part of myself and I feel like I would be okay with us remaining friends afterward. I have not mentioned any of this to him, as 1) I am not sure how to go about it and 2) I don't know if he is even thinking anything like this. Any thoughts, help would be appreciated!

My friend and I are both virgins, but he isn't feeling good about it anymore.

Anonymous asks:

I'm an 18 year old girl looking for advice to give a (just-turned) 26 year old male. That sounds odd, but my best friend is 8 years older than I am, and we're both virgins. While I'm proud of my decision to wait, my friend has become increasingly insecure with his. As our friendship has progressed I've found that my words have become less comforting, I suppose because of the difference in age and gender. There is so much unspoken pressure on girls and their sexuality in our society- but with males it is so much more overt, and his increasing age only increases his shame. I can't go to an adult sexuality site for an answer because those are irrelevent to me, and you're my favorite internet source of advice and information, so I hope you can help me deal with my friend. How can I let him know that nothing is wrong with him, and how can I build his confidence? How can I avoid seeming condescending (especially with someone so much older than I am)? All of his friends have had sex, so there's a significant wall in the conversation whenever he tries to talk about it with them. I'm scared that that wall is growing between us, not because of a difference in experience, but, again, in age (and possibly gender). How can I approach him with this topic without him becoming defensive? How can I make sure he knows I'm there for him? In college he saved himself for a girl that led him on because she was afraid of her own sexuality, she's now a proud lesbian and they're close friends, but I think it makes him feel worthless and incapable of a real relationship. He's so good to his friends, how can I get him to let me be the friend he is? How can I protect him from self-destruction and stop the label "virgin" from ruling his life?

Raised to think sex was dirty and it's left me feeling inhuman and insecure

Anonymous asks:

As a catholic, I was raised believing sex was dirty. My family never spoke about sex and so I am completely naive to everything. And despite the sex-ed classes I had in school, everything is still so abstract to me. I never even really had the desire to have sex or to explore my sexuality. It was all just taboo in my mind. I am now 24 and a virgin and have been with my boyfriend for a while now. And as our relationship progresses, we want to become more intimate. We have tried to have sex a few times but it hasn't worked. I know it is my fault because he is not a virgin. I have wanted to do it with him but I get scared and he doesn't force it. Because of my negative sexual upbringing, I feel very uncomfortable talking about sex so I have avoided discussing it with him. My friends tell me sex is perfectly natural, but in the back of my mind, I still think that I am committing a sin by having sex or by doing anything sexual. Is there any way to alleviate these feelings of inadequacy and fear? Most people, despite their up-bringing, do find it normal to have sex at one time or another. They learn about sexuality. And I am still completely naive to everything. I feel like unhuman or something.

Can I insert my finger into my cervix?

anonymous asks:

Okay, let me start by saying that I am very sexually curious I can touch my cervix by fisting and I am always careful and very clean when I do. My question is: I know it world hurt very bad and I'm not conserned about that but I want to try to insert a finger into my cervix I know it is not recommended that I do, but I want to try, is this something that I could do if I was careful and clean and there was nothing sharp? I want to make sure before I do it. I might try either way because I enjoy pain and im very curious. I have heard someone say that her husband has when she was pregnant but I want to try?

Wasn't that a safe time to go unprotected?

Kayla asks:

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the second to last day of my period, we thought this would be safe as it is highly unlikely to become pregnant at that time. I am now 8 days late, and never usually late, but have been experiencing abdominal cramps for about 4 days on and off as though my period is going to start. Could I be pregnant?

Unprotected anal sex, pregnancy risks, and self-abortion

Morgan asks:

Hi, I really need some help. Let me tell you what has happened. I'm 15 years old. My periods usually come anywhere from the 12th-to the 15th of the month. One night, I had anal sex, unprotected, but I didn't orgasm. When I had anal sex, it was two weeks after my period had ended. The next month, last month, My period came on the 19th. Is that normal? Is it just because I had sex? Could I be pregnant? Please help. If you think I might be pregnant, could you give me some self-abort advice, I can NOT tell my mother, and I have no way of getting a pregnancy test. Please please help me.

How can a girl protect herself if she doesn't marry a guy she intercoursed, but someone else?

anonymous asks:

It is usually said that after an intercourse, a female vaginal membrane got broken and hence the blood comes out of vagina, it is also said that this blood comes out only for the first time of intercourse. This blood is the only proof with a girl that she's a virgin.

Please explain me either all these facts are right. If a girl had a sex before marriage and lost her virginity and by the time she realized that intercourse is not the right thing before marriage and abstains from doing it again, can she be develop again? What are the ways of recovering. How can a girl protect herself if she doesn't marry a guy she intercoursed, but someone else?

Why are my labia so weird?

WantonWonton asks:

I am positive I have a malformed vagina and it makes me very self conscious. I have enlarged asymmetrical labia minor folds which do not protrude the beginning half of my vagina, but do on the latter half and obscure my vaginal opening. This extra flesh is brown in color and not a healthy pink color.
Will this interfere with my ability to have intercourse later on? Is this in fact a "malformation" or is this "type" of labia not as uncommon as I think it is? Should I have labiaplasty?

Misc. semi pertinent facts:
I'm in my late teens, but not yet an adult and a virgin.

One positive test, one negative test: am I pregnant or not?

anonymous asks:

My boyfriend and I had sex without a condom 2 times and when he cummed in me the first time I thought I was pregnant and I took a test and it said positive and I took another one of a different brand and it said negative so I didn't worry about it the second time he cummed in me I got my period the next day could I be pregnant now?

How could I check if I am still a virgin?

anonymous asks:

I just wanna ask could orgasm make me lose my virginity? How could I check if I am still a virgin?

Bottoming, crossdressing and bisexuality have got me hella confused.

Anonymous asks:

I'm very confused with my sexuality; I'm a 17-year-old Austrailian male who is definitely attracted to women, but at the same time have an attraction to men that mostly involves fantasies where I play the receptive "bottom" role. I have acted upon these fantasies and sought out sex with other men, however every time it comes to engaging in oral or anal sex I enjoy it far less than I thought I would, even to the point of being bored! Every time I swear it will be my last because I didn't enjoy it, but lo and behold I get aroused again and seek out sex with men, and leave again disappointed. I'm also not attracted to the actual man; more the penis. I don't know what this means; it's worth noting that I have engaged in sexual activity with women, in everything other than actual intercourse and enjoyed it greatly. Add to the confusion the fact that I have a longing to crossdress, especially in women's lingerie, and I'm about as confused as it's possible to be. Please help shed some light on the situation!