Questions and Answers

Why is anal sex so wrong?

Teenie asks:

I have a question about anal sex. I hear from a lot of people that it's okay as long as your safe about it and consider health risks etc. But I've heard from many friends that it is shunned from society because it's just wrong to insert a penis there...that's where bowel movements are made! I've tried it once with my long time monogamous boyfriend of 2.5 years and it can be such a nice experience; just as nice as your first vaginal experience. I want to understand why it can be such a big deal...it would make me feel much better if I knew what was actually wrong with it.

I look at this way: if you've never tried sushi before, and you look at it and think that it's gross, you'll never try it. It's like that with anal sex. If you look at it and you've never tried it before, you might think it looks gross or isn't a nice experience...but you'll never know unless you've tried it. Is that in anyway close to how I think about it? I wanna know why it's such a bad thing! THANK YOU!

Started taking the pill, but then stopped because my period did not show up. What do I do?

Anonymous asks:

I started taking birth control pills because of my severe menstrual cramps and how sick I get because of them. I was supposed to get my period on the 24th, and I felt a little sick, so I took the first pill. But I never got my period. I took the pill at the same time for the next 5 days and still nothing. So then I stopped taking it. It has been 4 days now since I stopped taking the pill and I still haven't gotten my period. What's wrong? Is this normal? What should I do?

I forgot to take my birth control pills for several days, how soon can I test?

Anonymous asks:

I have been on Loestrin 24 Fe for about 8 months now, I had totally forgotten to take my birth control pill from Day 13-now. To be honest with you I noticed this when I was supposed to be on Day 20 after having unprotected sex with my husband on Day 20 and again on Day 26. When would be a good time for me to test for pregnancy? I tested Tuesday and yesterday and they were both negative, but I am not too sure if I tested too early. I should be on my period since Wednesday the 26th but so far today is the third day that AF is a no show (although I have really bad cramping), and I know I might still get it tomorrow since that is still part of the menstrual days. I would really like your opinion on this matter.

Will masturbation make me infertile?

Anonymous asks:

During my teens while cleaning my private parts I indulged in shaking and by doing that I got the sensation and slowly and steadily white fluid used to come out. Due to that I used to stammer a lot while speaking and my hair had become half. But I had stopped and started to recover but but still I used to do it once or twice a year. For last one year I had not done it and saw personality improvements in me. Now I am about to get married, will it have any effect in my conceiving. Please, it is very urgent.

Nervous for sex

Mandy asks:

Ok I have a few questions. I’m 18 and have been with my boyfriend for about a year and have not been sexually active with him or anyone else in any way (no oral, hand jobs/fingering, or sex). I have fun making out with him, but he recently told me that he doesn’t want to make out heavily anymore because it isn’t turning him on as much anymore without the “big O at the end”. Is this normal? I sort of want to do more but feel a little uncomfortable. My bf is supportive of my limits (especially he since he didn’t lose his virginity till he was 21) and isn’t trying to force me or anything but still really wants to do more. I love him and I want to do more but am nervous. He is much older and much more experienced than I am. I have talked to him about being nervous and stuff and it has helped a little but not a lot. I have another question too: I have a LOT of clear discharge when we make out and dry hump. Is this normal? I feel nervous about letting him finger me because of this. I am also nervous about giving him a hand job and oral because I don’t know what to do after he ejaculates. It all just seems very messy. I feel like I don’t know enough about how to get into and out of the sexual situation… I feel ready but just too nervous to go on… Is there something that I can do that will make this more comfortable? What can I do? Please help!
P.S. Thank you so much. This site is amazing.

She's on the pill, but the condom slipped! Is there a risk here?

Justin asks:

My girlfriend and I have recently just started having sex. We were both virgins, but still knew a lot about safe sex. We have used condoms every time. She's on the pill. I withdraw every time just to be safer. But once I forgot to hold the condom while withdrawing and it slipped off at the same time as I ejaculated. I'm pretty sure that I didn't get any sperm inside of her because there was sperm throughout the condom and a little on me. She just finished her last pill on Sunday before having to start the sugar pills. She usually gets her period on the Wednesday around noon but today is Wednesday night and she still hasn't gotten her period. She also sometimes forgets to take her pill on the exact hour and I think once or twice has forgotten to take it that day but took it the next day. Is it normal to have late periods such as this? I am very nervous that she might be pregnant because of that one incident with the condom slipping off as I withdrew. Would it be possible for her to get pregnant if a little bit got in her vagina even though she's on the pill?

Have I been on the pill for too long?

anonymous asks:

I have been on the pill for a little over 4 years now. My period has always came on the same day at roughly the same time, but over the past 6 months or so it has been coming a day later, (it only lasted 4 days anyway) and seems to leave a little earlier then before. There is not a very heavy flow and I don't get very much pain. Is this normal??? I know some people say that you should take a break after being on the pill for so long, and some people say that you don't have to. I'm just wondering what it up with this because it has always been predictable sense I've been on it.

Sexual satisfaction for her

anonymous asks:

My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 5 months now and this is my first time having sex with a girl that I'm madly in love with. I never had any sexual problems prior to her, but they were girls that were just friends and we both agreed to have no strings attached. Every time we have vaginal entry it never seems to go right and she ends up being sore and uncomfortable. I try to comfort her and ask what I can do to make her more relaxed and comfortable and what may feel better for her. I care a lot about her pleasure and I want to turn our sex from a 1 to a 10. My erections come and go especially when we run into complications and when she starts feeling great pleasure I end up coming too fast, is there anything wrong with me? She is the only girl that I've been with who can make me precum more than once and make me cum fast. I get really embarrassed and down when this happens in front of her and I want to know what I can do to help myself and what I can do to make vaginal entry really enjoyable for her. She does enjoy vaginal entry but has never had an orgasm from it with me or other guys. I have given her many orgasms from other types of sex but vaginal entry seems to be a big problem. Is there anything wrong with me having a problem with getting an erection sometimes? I'm 21 years old and it bothers me that this happens. She just seems very hard to please and I want to be the best for her like I was for other girls.

Is masturbation wrong?

regulargurl16 asks:

In my home, religion was big. Some things were discussed other things weren't. Premarital was a big issue and I was told never to do it, but we never talked about masturbation or anything like that. So is it wrong to do it?

He wants to have sex with me, but I want him to ask me out!

anonymous asks:

I'm 14 yrs old and this boy that I have been fooling around with, asked me if I would ever have sex with him. I do but I don't. If we use a condom, is there a high risk of getting pregnant? I also really like him alot. I just wish he would ask me out. Another question of mine is that, how can I bring up the matter of him asking me out?

Manual sex feels fine, so why does intercourse hurt so much?

Michelle asks:

I am a virgin, but my boyfriend has had sex before. I am positive that I am ready to have sex with him and we have attempted to do so three times already. The problem is that is causes me excruciating pain. I understand for most girls it causes some pain, but this pain is unbearable and I haven't been able to go through with it. When he fingers me he can fit 3 fingers in so I don't see what the problem is. We take our time and don't just skip right to sex. What should I do?

Where should he ejaculate?

Stephanie asks:

I'm 14 and me and boyfriend have been experimenting with oral sex lately.We talked about a blowjob and I said I don't wanna swallow his sperm or have him cum on my face. So he wants to cum on my chest(boobs). Is this pleasurable? If I don't want to to do any of those, where should he cum?

Age of consent in Florida

scared asks:

Im 17, my boyfriend just turned 24. We started having sex when he was 23. I live in florida. Can he go to jail because im 17?

Anal sex, spermicides, lube and the best expert of all.

anonymous asks:

I'm 18, and my girl and I have been going out for a year and we have just recently become sexually active so I have a few questions.
1. Is it okay to use spermicidal lubrication,or a spermicidal condom, because I did research and it may harm my girlfriend. I definitely don't want to do that because I truly love her.
2. We've tried anal, and once I ejaculated inside her anus, is that ok? Every time I try anal it hurts her, how do I make it feel good for her? I don't use lube, and I am very careful, and hate seeing her in pain.
3. Is it ok to use water, spit, or saliva for lube to go in her butt?
4. when I eat my girls vagina she really likes it, but I want to get maximum stimulation, how would I do that?
5. Is it ok to have anal sex or will that mess her intestines up at all in any way? I just want to make sure it's safe, okay, and won't harm the love of my life.

Ovulation, intercourse pain and how sports effect sex

Anonymous asks:

I am a virgin and naive to many things concerning sexuality. I have a boyfriend now and am curious. Can you tell me how a women's ovulation cycle works? How do I know when I am ovulating? During what time of the month will sex be the most painful?

I am also wondering if certain sports can affect first sexual intercourse. I am a dancer, which means I do a lot of stretching. Can this sort of physical activity wear away my hymen? As dancers, we also have the tendency to clench our butt muscles. Can the tightness in these muscles affect sexual intercourse?

I'm a guy, so how come I don't enjoy intercourse?

John asks:

My girlfriend and I care about each other very much. recently we had decided to become sexually active. She has had previous partners though she was my first. She says that I satisfy her, though I have honestly told her she does not satisfy me. I told her it doesnt matter but she is very upset and I am myself bewildered. How can I not enjoy intercourse? Especially considering its a new and exciting experience?

My boyfriend said I'm "dirty and used." What do I do with that?

Alice asks:

I’m eighteen, and I’m madly in love with my boyfriend. We’re supposed to get an apartment together in December and I feel like I could spend every day of my life with him. I’ve been with a few (ok, 6, or 5, depending) guys before, and one night he got trashed and told me he would never marry me because I’m “dirty and used”. In the morning when I asked him about it, he said he didn’t mean to be that harsh, but in all honesty, he won’t ever marry me because I’ve slept with too many people. What the hell?

We just can't seem to play it safe.

Joe asks:

I found this website and I thought it was pretty open in its answers. I have been searching a lot for answers to my questions and most seem biased to individual opinions or not very clear at all. I am posting here because I feel I can find an objective and intelligent answer after reading a few Q's a A's.

First of all I am a 24 year old male. I have a gorgeous girlfriend I love dearly and is obviously the reason I need questions answered. We have been sexually active for a year but we have had a lot of issues involving safe sex. We have a lot of chemistry between us and we find it very hard to resist our sexuality. That doesn't mean we don't use protection, we use condoms a lot but not completely and thats where stress sets in. Most of the time we have around 1 to 2 minutes of unprotected sex before putting on a condom. I don't let myself get near to ejaculation we just enjoy it a bit then put a condom to finish the job. I have read a lot about this and have knowledge of pre-ejaculation fluid possibly containing sperm if ejaculation has occurred beforehand. I always take a shower, pee and make sure we haven't had sex up to one day before we do anything. We also never have sex again after I have ejaculated. Also, I avoid doing this or anything at all when she's ovulating. So if the claims are true, following this means these short 1 to 2 minutes of unprotected sex before the condom are relatively safe, or so I believe since we have been doing it for a year now. I know that doesn't mean it works maybe we have been lucky. That's where I need an answer. Is what we are doing OK?

We plan on eventually marrying and having a family but we are not ready yet. She hasn't graduated yet from college. I am about to graduate but currently I am unemployed. This has produced so much stress on me to the point that I have started to lose hair. Every single month when she's about the have her period I get worried thinking if it will arrive. Maybe I am getting overly worried but having a family at the right time means a lot to me and to her as well. Not to mention her parents have a good image of me. I wouldn't want to disappoint them. I also don't want to have her go through and unwanted pregnancy before she achieves everything she wants to do. We have a lot of plans and don't want to let them go to waste.

We have been thinking on getting the pill just so we can relax a bit. Recently she visited her gynecologist but she was denied the pill. She is now looking for another gyno and I am still losing my hair. We only want to do things right but we find it to be very hard. We have tried but the circumstances always promote the behavior. We have even promised to help each other but to no avail. If you have any suggestions that would help us it would be greatly appreciated.

It's a Vagina, Not a Crystal Ball

Anonymous asks:

My girlfriend came home from a party. I wasn't with her. When she got home we went to bed. Neither of us have intercourse because of our beliefs. We do "fool around." She wanted me to stimulate her as usual which involves inserting my finger in her vagina. Normally, it's relatively for lack of a better term tight. This time her opening was wide open. Open to the point the I could have inserted 2 or 3 fingers. This was not a normal thing for her in the time we've been together. Is it possible that the opening was like that because of penetration of something else, say a penis? I never said anything to her about it but I'm concerned.

And Butterflyeye asks...
Can a guy tell how many sex partners that you've had judging by the tightness or lack thereof in your vagina?

It's harder for him to orgasm with condoms, so what do I do?

anonymous asks:

I just had sex with my new boyfriend for the first time. He is used to having sex without a condom and now that he is using one he says its harder to have an orgasm because its different. I dont want to feel like I'm not satisfying him. What should I do?

I might be pregnant: is abortion the only option?

T asks:

I've looked all over the internet: so far nothing has given me a straight answer. I don't have money for a pregnancy test and I don't have time to go to a doctor. About two weeks after my last period I had sex with my boyfriend and used a condom. Afterwards he told me that he thought some semen had come out the bottom. What is the possibility of me being pregnant and is abortion the only option? I can't have my parents find out but I can't be pregnant.

What's that fluid?

Ediohgbv asks:

Recently, my boyfriend and I have engaged in sexual activities. Not sex, but just touching & rubbing of the genitals, etc, as we are too young for sex, or anything. I was touching my boyfriends penis, and there was this liquid there, and I have no clue what the hell it is. His penis wasn't erect or anything, so it couldn't have been sperm, so I have no clue what it could be.

Do you know what it could be?

We waited for marriage... but it wasn't worth the wait.

Anonymous asks:

I am 28 years old and got married four months ago. Both my husband (29 years old) and I were not virgins before marriage and had both been with two other people before we started dating each other. We made the mutual decision to abstain from intercourse until marriage for religious reasons and to be "right with God" this go around. We dated for two years by the date of our wedding. During that time we would engage in foreplay, oral sex and we enjoyed that. I always wanted to fool around more than him and I made that known while we were dating, but he would always say that it was too difficult to get that worked up and have to stop. I had to agree, so I learned to become patient.

As the relationship went on and we got engaged a year and a half in, during our six month engagement we started having less and less foreplay. As our wedding day approached I became increasingly more excited about FINALLY being able to have guilt free, passionate, fun sex. I would say things like, "I can't wait!" and "how often do you think we'll have sex?" and "We will be able to have sex anywhere in the house and anytime we want" etc. I intentionally said this to express how excited I was about having sex finally. He would respond that he was looking forward to it too but that he didn't know how often we would because he couldn't make statements about part of our relationship that didn't exist yet. He would even get uncomfortable when I would talk about orgasms, something that I've only had real success with achieving with the aid of a vibrator. So the wedding night came and there was no passion, no romance, no "making love" just sex. I thought as least he would take me out of my beautiful dress, NO he just stripped and hoped into the shower, then wanted to have sex in the shower for the first time, Not my vision of my wedding night I'd waited for for two years. The honeymoon was the same. When we do have sex it lasts about 5 min. We've never had spontaneous sex or morning sex or after a fight sex.

He says now he's just not that sexual of a person and I feel betrayed and let down that he didn't express this before we promised to spend the rest of our lives together. He has trouble getting and sometimes keeping an erection and I become frustrated when he turns me down for sex. I've heard of girls not being interested in sex, but never a guy. He just is not into spontaneous, passionate, fun, sex. I'm not even sure he knows the difference. I have had great sex in the past, the kind I can't wait for, but with my husband, it's not exciting and he doesn't even get turned on my sexy lingerie. He is not interested in going to the doctor to take something for his occasional impotence. At best we have sex once a week. I was expecting that "newlywed sex" like rabbits that everyone seems to talk about, is that just a myth? Please help!

How did that get out?

kate asks:

I'm 19 years old and have been having sexual intercourse with my boyfriend of a year plus for quite some time now. We've both had great unforgettable experiences our share of orgasms and what not. The experience we had last night I wish we could both forget. We were having intercourse while I was on top of him and I reached the climax and orgasmed. Right after we both smelled something and realized I had pooped. It wasn't a drastic amount but still. It's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me. He was a good sport and cleaned me and laughed about it. He held me close even after my hour long of crying. (He couldn't stop laughing even after that.) I just wanted to know why this would ever happen? I didn't need to go restroom or anything. It just happened and I didn't even notice it. Is this okay? Should I get myself checked? This sounds pretty unusual and I'm worried and embarrassed. I want an explanation. If there even is one. Thank you for your help!

What is the "normal" penis size for an adult man?

Curious asks:

What is the "normal" penis size for an adult man? I heard from someone that a guy had a 23-inch penis. Could that be true?