Advice

Am I going through puberty, yet?

anonymous
asks:
I don't think I'm going through puberty. But I'm 14 and my penis is tiny. Is this normal? It's about one or two inches long....

He's ready, but I'm conflicted.

15horses
asks:
My boyfriend thinks I should try masturbating before we have sex. It just doesn't feel right to me. I want to be with him and just have him hold me. It's not about just having an orgasm. I don't know how to make him understand this? Also, my boyfriend wants to have sex. My body feels like it is ready but my brain is saying I should wait. Is 16 too young? I'm afraid he doesn't really love me....

A little penis inside my vagina?

mella5
asks:
It feels as if there is a tiny penis inside of my vagina. When I took my first trip to the gyno, she didn't say anything was weird... so what is it? ...

Red dots on penis

know_ravik
asks:
I have many small red dots / spots on the tip of the penis. It pains during masturbating and during bathing in warm water. These red spots have come only recently, probably, some days after unsafe sex with a guy! What could this be! Is there any medicine that I can take....

I hate being a girl: is that wrong?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a 13 year old girl and HATE being a GIRL. I have the mind strength hands feet and hairiness of a boy but still have the body of a girl complete with boobs. Is there something wrong with me wanting to be a boy?...

A matter of taste

kelly
asks:
Is there anything that can make me taste better down "there"? I know that pineapple is supposed to make it taste better but I'm allergic so thats not an option. My boyfriend doesn't complain or anything about the taste, and he will still go down on me but I want to make it as less gross for him as possible. Is there anything else I could start eating or taking that will make me taste better?...

I had unprotected sex! Could I have a STD? What should I do?

anonymous
asks:
I had unprotected sex (mistake #1) with an older guy who I don't know at all (mistake #2), but he didn't have any sores on his penis, and we only had sex for like 25 seconds, if that. If he didn't ejaculate in me and didn't have any sores, could it still be likely that I get a STD from him? He said he doesn't have any STDs, but people lie, and I'm obviously nervous....

How do I stop masturbating?

anonymous
asks:
How can I stop masturbating? I cannot concentrate in my studies, and I think and daydream of sex all the the time. I want to stop it. I become weak and tired after I masturbate. Is this normal?...

What's this lump?

anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend had found a lump inside her vagina. What could this be?...

Where does the flow go?

Nathan
asks:
What happens to natural female lubricant (or any other moistness) after intercourse? I have asked many of my friends (both male and female) this question and no one can provide a sufficient answer. All the information I have so far been able to glean on the subject is that the vagina is a "self-cleaning organ." I'm not stupid....

Is something wrong with the way I ejaculate?

mot90
asks:
When I ejaculate my semen doesn't squirt out the way porn stars do it. It just sort of flows out. I was wondering is there some way to make that happen? Or does it happen over time?...

I'm not feeling anything, and lesbian sex doesn't leave me many options.

Anonymous
asks:
I am 16 and I'm a lesbian. Recently me and my girlfriend and engaged in sexual activities, but the weirdest thing is that nothing she does to me feels good. Us being in a female on female relationship doesn't really leave us with many options. So obviously we have run out of options and now I'm struggling for answers. Why is it that nothing she does to me feels good? I even try masturbating....

Heavy petting and kissing... can I be pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
I am 20, in India, and my periods are irregular: I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I've never had sex in my life, not even a thought of doing so before marriage. Somewhere around the the 18th of May, we were alone and talking together and God knows how, my boyfriend and I just indulged in heavy kissing on bed with clothes on for say 3-4 minutes....

Can you make yourself pregnant by putting semen in your own vagina?

Anonymous
asks:
My best friend recently confided in me that immediately after her boyfriend ejaculated on her leg, she swiped some of the semen with her fingers and proceded to enter them into herself in hopes to get pregnant. We were talking about this and I asked if you actually could get pregnant this way and neither one of us knew the answer. Now that's my question for you....

We wouldn't get pregnant..not us.

Anonymous
asks:
Hi in 16 turning 17 and its my first time on here and I find it very useful. I am soo glad that I finally found help. I've been dating my boyfriend for eight and a half months now, and we've had sex numerous times since....

No pill, no condom, and now, no period.

Anonymous
asks:
I typically start my period at the end of a month and then it continues to lead into the next month. Last month, I ended on the 4th and then had another period in that same month on the 21st-26th. This month, I have yet to have a period. My periods are a little irregular seeing as there have been a few months where I have technically had 2.....

I'm 13, and want to have sex: will it hurt?

Jamie
asks:
I really want to have sex for the first time. But I am only thirteen. I know vaguely what to do and I know to use protection. But I was talking to my 17-year-old cousin (who has had sex before) if it hurt his girlfriend the first time. And he had said that she was screaming and she felt as if she wanted to die. This information scared me a little too much for comfort....

White goo in my pants: is that normal?

Anonymous
asks:
I always get a sticky white goo in my pants, when I wipe it off it sometimes looks a bit yellow. It doesn't itch, smell or I don't suffer from any pain with it. What do you think it is, and who do you think I should see about it? ...

I didn't wash my hands after giving a handjob: am I pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I were making out last week, and it was our first time masturbating each other. He got me off first (he still had his boxers on) then after I came, I gave him a hand job. After he came, he put on his boxers, and we lay there kissing for a bit. His wet boxers against the area slightly above my pubic hair but still within my 'triangle'....

BDSM fantasy: will it limit my sex life?

Anonymous
asks:
I have serious problems becoming sexually aroused without fantasizing about certain BDSM-like scenarios. I've been having fantasies of that sort for a really long time- years before I even knew what BDSM was- so I was thinking that my problem might just be that I'm used to these types of fantasies and only fairly recently started trying to use other means to get myself off, so to speak....