Advice

Up, up and away.

larryquitmanleslie
asks:
Hello my question to you is this, I am 26 years old and have an ED problem. I have always had this problem. I can get an erection but I can't keep it long enough to have intercourse with my partner. Do you know what someone my age has this problem for?...

I got her pregnant, and I just can't deal.

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend has been acting all shifty around me. I thought she'd gone off me and I started ignoring but then I started to hear rumours that she was pregnant and it was my kid which shocked me cause we're always so careful. I kinda confronted her when she told me it was true I freaked and completely flipped out at her....

I need EC NOW, but I can't get it in my country.

nanelline
asks:
My boyfriend and I had intercourse last night without protection and he accidentally ejaculated inside. I got my period on Monday, November 5th, so I am not sure whether or not I might end up pregnant since it's almost been a week and usually when a girl has intercourse during her period it has been proven to tend to accelerate the period process during sex, which causes the period to stop....

Why is intercourse still hurting me?

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I am an 18-year-old female and I have just recently lost my virginity. I always heard the first time was painful, but I have had sex well over 20 times now and it is still painful each time. Once his penis is in completely and the thrusting begins, it does not hurt me, but the initial pushing of it inside is very uncomfortable still....

What can I do to get her to orgasm: am I the problem?

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been together for about 2 months now, and we have been having sex for about a month. I am unable to get her to climax. She has only had sex with one other person besides me, she only had sex with him one time, and she didn't like it when they did it. She had sex with me for the first time because her friends were pressuring her....

Oral sex and herpes

liliii
asks:
Well I had my first oral sex when I was 13 and we did not use a condom. I went to the doctor and he said I don't have any diseases or anything. Then I had my second oral sex when I was 16 now. I just went to the doctor and he said that I don't have any disease or anything again....

Masturbate smarter, not harder

bigjo
asks:
i am a boy, 17, and obsessed with masturbation. i do it more when i'm home alone. sometimes my penis hurts. but i think the reason i do it so much is that i don't get enough pleasure. sometimes the fluid just runs out and i don't feel a thing. also, i tend to feel tired. please help!...

Slow Yo' Roll

wagnermas
asks:
Hi, I'm 15 years old and I have 2 questions. In school, at home, and a lot of the time I have an erection, is that normal? And also, when I masturbate, I ejaculate really soon. How long will it take for me to last long?...

A Wrist-ing Development

hatgirl
asks:
When I give my boyfriend a handjob, my wrist always gets tired long before I can get him off. See, he likes it really fast, so I tire quickly and end up feeling like I failed. He's a really good sport about it, and "helps me out" while I rest my arm a little (usually he gets me to start again when he's close), but I'd still like to know if there's anything I can do to get better at it? ...

Are coldsores herpes?

anonymous
asks:
Do coldsores mean that you have Herpes? My friend told me that coldsores were a sign of an STI. I had my first coldsore when I was 9 years old and I was definately not sexually active. I haven't had one since but I am afraid that I might be carrying Herpes. I know lots of people who get coldsores on a regular basis and I just don't understand how all these people could have Herpes....

Was this rape?

Samy-baby
asks:
So, I got my boyfriend really horny, and I told him we weren't going to have sex anymore today and that I didn't want to be fingered, but he put his hand down my pants anyways. I kept saying no because I didn't want it, but he's stronger than me and ended up fingering me anyways....

Why can't I feel anything during manual sex?

Rainbowgirl65
asks:
I have been fingered/fingered myself and I KNOW its supposed to feel GOOD. But, when I've gotten it done/done it myself I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING. No pleasure, pain, NOTHING! I mean yeah I can feel there's something inside of me, but it's not like anything. I don't know, is there something wrong with me? Why is it like this?!...

Did my doctor abuse me?

Anni
asks:
I had to go to the doctor for a sports physical for school. While I was there my doctor made me take off my clothes and he looked at my breasts and vagina: was he allowed to do this?...

Why won't he orgasm?

prepbeautii
asks:
Every time I try to make my boyfriend ejaculate (whether it be a hand job or head) he never does. I have done it for up to 10 minutes constantly, and he never ejaculates. Am I doing something wrong, and what can I do to fix it?...

Is part of my vagina hanging out?

anonymous
asks:
This is a little bit embarrassing but one part of my vagina hangs out by about two centimeters and I'm really self conscious about it, and I'm worried it isn't normal. Sorry if this is an obvious question I just really need an answer....

What's the difference between the pill and the morning-after pill?

freakoutxx
asks:
I'm 16 and thinking about having sex with my boyfriend for the first time. If I do choose to have sex with him I want to be as safe as possible. Of course we'll use a condom, but as I said I want to be as safe as possible so I was wondering about birth control pills. I've heard of the "morning after pill" and of "the pill." What's the difference? I found this info....

Your Map to the Condom Aisle

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have sex often, and when we do we use a condom as often as possible. But when we go to get condoms there are so many to choose from! There are ribbed ones, spermicidal, ones that are specified for "her" pleasure and vice versa, ultra thin..and more. What is the difference in all of these?...

My wife smells funny: is she cheating?

Mike
asks:
First of all, I would like to say thank you for teaching a lot of us just a little more on the female anatomy, it's a Great Website. I do have a question to ask. My wife and I have been married for almost 3 years and there's been times that I've had to leave for the weekend due to my job. Now upon my arrival, of course I would make love to my wife....

Are we using condoms properly?

Anonymous
asks:
Alright, so me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time yesterday. It was my first time ever having sex, but I was confident about it. We used a condom and he is very safe about it. As well, during sex he does not have an orgasm and will pull out for my comfort of mind. He makes sure there are no holes in them and uses them how he is told....