Advice

Bases and homeruns

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend recently started kissing my breasts and sucking on them. How far is that? Is that considered "sex", first base, second, third, or fourth. By the way, what do they all stand for?...

Pre-ejaculate, could I be pregnant?

Anonymous
asks:
If you don't know that your partner pre-came and you were having sex...but then 2 weeks later you didn't have your period could that be that I'm pregnant or could it be other things??...

He's a great boyfriend... except when it comes to sex and my boundaries.

faithx4xus
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and 9 months. From the very beginning, I made it extremely clear that I was not ready for sex and not going to be for a long time, if not until marriage. He said he respected it, and we agreed not to pressure one another until we were completely comfortable with decisions we had both made as a couple....

Will I get pregnant if I only take my birth control pills after sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I often have unprotected sex with my ex-fiance. Stupid I know. But I am supposed to be on birth control pills. In June, after we split I stop taking them. Now in December we have had intercourse multiple time again. I have two questions. If I take a pill every time after our intercourse (which I've been doing), will I get pregnant? And will that mess up my body?...

I'm 15 and bisexual, but how do I know for sure?

Anonymous
asks:
Hey, I'm 15, just turned, and bisexual. I can help but wonder if this is because of my hormones or if I really do like girls and guys. I mean, I like kissing both sexes, but I haven't had intercourse yet, and I need to find some way of determining how I feel. I'm proud to say I'm bi, but I don't want to be saying it and lying. ...

Can you get pregnant the first time you have sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I was given an assignment in health class, asking to get this question answered on your website. I know this is a very common question among teens and thought you could help me and my classmates out. I will be bringing your response to this question into class to discuss with other peers. The question is...Can I get pregnant the first time we do it without protection?...

She doesn't want to talk about sex or have sex with me anymore: why?

Anonymous
asks:
My girlfriend and I have been dating for one and a half years and are in a long distance relationship (I visit her once a month). When we first starting dating (it wasn't long distance then) she was crazy in bed and really open about sex. But recently she has been wanting to talk less and less about sex. She doesn't say anything if I even mention something that is sexually related....

My breasts failed his sexual fantasy.

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I are both 18 years old. We've been going out for almost 8 months now. We don't have sex, but we still fool around a lot. My boyfriend used to watch a lot of porn, so he has some really crazy ideas sometimes. I don't mind them and find most of them really interesting. The other night we decided to try when a guy places a penis between your breasts and thrusts until ejaculating....

How long can I put off reproductive health exams?

smartblonde
asks:
I am a 22 year old female, but I have never had a breast and pelvic exam. I know what happens (I've read your articles as well as other websites), and I'm terrified. I don't like people touching me in general (people sitting right next to me, my parents putting a hand on my shoulder), and the only person who can touch me is my long-term (over 1.5 year) boyfriend....

Is sex supposed to hurt?

funkgurl
asks:
I just lost my virginity more than a week ago. Everytime me and my BF have sex it always hurts, usually a few hours after doing it I start to bleed. I've asked my friends if thats normal but they don't know. Is that normal? I also wanted to asked why I haven't been feeling any pleasure yet? Is that bad? I would like it if you would please answer my questions I don't know where else to go and ask....

Sex today, period the next -- still pregnant?

Maryann
asks:
My boyfriend and I had sex last night around 11pm, and he said that he believes he came a little inside me. I didn't felt anything inside me when he took it out. Now I am kind of worried not knowing if I can possibly be pregnant or not. Today, around 4pm I just have my period. Now my concern is how long can the sperms take for a woman to become pregnant?...

Delayed ejaculation -- what does our future hold?

Cowgirl922
asks:
My boyfriend has delayed ejaculation. I was wondering what I could do to help and what this means for us as a couple? Also in the future are there ways of me getting pregnant if he still has this?...

Will he love me again if we have sex?

Anonymous
asks:
Hello. my boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and are on the verge of separating. The reason mainly being is that we have not had sex and therefore his feelings did not evolve and he fell out of love with me. But now I am ready to have sex and I am really in love with him. The only problem is that he wants to date other people....

Could rubbing my vulva with his penis have gotten me pregnant?

anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I had sex and after he finished the condom slipped and was still inside me but not completely (an inch of the opening didn't go in so I didn't panic all that much). He put his penis back in his briefs for about 3-5 minutes and I took it back out to rub against my clit for 2 minutes....

I can't orgasm from intercourse and it's ruining my relationship!

anonymous
asks:
A friend of mine referred me to this website to sort out some of my complications that arise during sex. I am 17 and have been sexually active for probably the past 6 months but not once have I reached an orgasm. I have no idea what is wrong with me and I am desperate to find out because it is destroying mine and my boyfriend's sex lives....

Big divides in highly age-disparate relationship

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been together about 6 months. We are very compatible in terms of interests and values (the outdoors, conservation of resources, frugal living, healthy eating, etc). I am 22 and he is 60. Both of us have had sex with only one other person in our lives--me, my ex-boyfriend and him, his ex-wife. He wants more sex than me. Big surprise. He's a man. I understand that....

I orgasm during massage: am I alone in that?

ali
asks:
I have looked extensively across the internet and can't find an answer to my bizarre situation. Almost every time I have a massage I orgasm. It seems to happen the most when they work on the lower part of my back. It is often unpredictable, occurring when I least expect it and am not even aroused....

Will birth control pills regulate my periods?

rinny627
asks:
I've been off of the pill since June. I've been irregular. I just moved and now I'm not getting my period. My last period was for 2 days in September. I'm not pregnant either. I now have birth control pills to take. When should I take them and will it make a difference?...

Why doesn't he like that I get wet?

chelcie
asks:
Neither my boyfriend or I have engaged in sexual intercourse, with each other of someone else, but we do fool around quite a bit. We both perform oral sex on each other, but he says he doesn't like performing on me once I get wet. He tries his hardest to please me with his fingers but I think a full oral sexual experience would feel so much better....

When women orgasm, where does it come out from?

Confused and Uninformed
asks:
Hi, I've been looking around some sites for a while and haven't found any information on what I'm looking for and maybe that's because it's so obvious, but the more I look up information the more confused I get. When a woman orgasms, where exactly does it come out? And do you need to lose your virginity before you can come?...