Advice

How Can I Tell if HE Is a Virgin?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm with my boyfriend for over a year and he's always asking me if I'm a virgin and of course I am. But how can I tell that he's always a virgin too?...

Condom + EC + negative pregnancy test - period = still worried

Sara
asks:
Hi, I'm 19 and I have a question about my late period. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time about 2 months ago. We are both virgins and we were both very careful. We used condoms that were kept in a dry place, and that were not expired. I, however, am not on the pill, and the condom was our only preventative method....

Sex hurts my girlfriend: how do I fix it?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm a 16 year-old male and me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 5 months. We have recently started having vaginal sex and were both a bit confused. We were both virgins so we have no prior knowledge of having sex. When we had intercourse she said that she was feeling pain when I put my penis in only an inch or so. We figured it was just since it was her 1st time....

Nothing else "works," so should I just have intercourse?

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 20 years old and I've been dating my boyfriend for over 5 years. We are both virgins. Early in the relationship I told myself that I didn't want to have sex until marriage (mainly because I was, and still am, paranoid about becoming pregnant. He's been very patient and has never tried to force or guilt me into having sex....

What's a "queef?"

Anonymous
asks:
What does the term "queef" mean? What causes you to do that, and what does it mean exactly? Thanks very much!...

Questions about positions, anal sex, and pregnancy

Anonymous
asks:
Its a few Qs actually, these questions are actually quite embarrassing. 1) Does everyone know like while sex is happening position comes next, or is it something that's talked about? Do you just know? 2) Why do people like Anus sex? Its going up the Hine-ee. 3) Doesn't it smell? How to get rid of smell? 4) Can a girl become pregnant from masturbating? ...

My boyfriend said I orgasmed: did I?

Shelby
asks:
When my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time he said that I orgasmed and came. I don't remember any part of it do to a memory relapse. He said it was kinda dry and then all of a sudden it got really wet, how can I be sure if I actually had and orgasm. Is that normal when women have orgasms that they come also?...

Penis size, ejaculation, and what happens when you try to learn from porn

Anonymous
asks:
Hi, I'm 14 and I have a few questions that I would like answered. The first one is that my penis is 6 inches long when erect, when is it going to stop growing or has it already stopped? When I peel my foreskin back a little bit, the head is very sensitive so when I'm going to get a blowjob I want to know if its going to be painful or uncomfortable....

Sex "just happened" without a condom

Anonymous
asks:
I never intended on sex. I was with my best friend, just spending some time with him. One thing lead to another, and before we knew it, I asked for sex, and it just happened. The first time we did it that day we used a condom. It hurt at first but he said that it was just because it was my first time. The second time we did it that day we didn't use a condom....

Fellatio Foibles

Ashlee
asks:
Last night I gave my boyfriend a blow job. It was my first time doing that so I'm like 99% sure it was bad for him. I told him to try and help me cuz I had no idea what I was doing. So, he'd push my head down and I think I was "deep-throating" or something but I couldn't exactly breathe. What am I doing wrong?...

Pill + Condoms = Effective Enough?

Teenie
asks:
I'm 18 and i've JUST started having sex. I've done the deed 3 times and I've done all this research about fertility detection, rhythm method, and effectiveness of condoms and the pill. I've been on the pill for 2 years for acne reasons and I've used a condom every session without slippage or breakage....

What to do about long and irregular periods?

anonymous
asks:
I have an irregular period. One month I had light bleeding for about 25 days, and the next month I didn't have my period at all. The following month I had it for about 15 days. Is this unusual? Is there anything you can recommend to make it more regular?...

Pain and nausea from sex?

Katie
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for about two months now and were both virgins before this. We have always used condoms and it has always been enjoyable for both of us. However, many times after we have had sex I feel a dull ache around my lower abdomen or lower back area. I usually notice it within a couple of hours after sex....

Are pantiliners bad news?

Anonymous
asks:
Last year when I went to the gynecologist I was told that I shouldnt wear pantiliners on a regular day-to-day basis because it can cause chaffing. But I find that I tend to get "wet" often, even when I am not sexually aroused. Sometimes it could be when I am exercising or on a hot day or for (seemingly) no reason at all. Is there anything I could do about it?...

Mandatory blow jobs and odd penile discharge

Anon
asks:
I have been giving my boyfriend "blow jobs" all through our 10 month relationship and its been fine so far, I cant say I like or enjoy it but its been ok, recently I had a sore throat and when I gave him a bj noticed that balls of hard white stuff came from no where into my mouth, I assumed it was left from my sore throat and stopped, using my throat as an excuse but it kept happening everytime I ...

Dude, where's my period?

Sarah
asks:
I am 14-years-old and not sexually active. I have had my period for about 1 1/2 years now and to this point it has always been regular until now. I am 5 days late, and I don't know why. Should I be concerned?...

A tear "down there"

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I were messing around, and I got a tiny cut or tear "down there," and it's a little uncomfortable, especially when I urinate. Is there anything over the counter than can clear it up?...

I don't enjoy masturbation, but my partner is going out of town.

Dee
asks:
I've been sexually active for a while now (I'm 20, sexually active for almost four years now) and have no interest in masturbation. All my girlfriends rave about it. I do it sometimes, mostly when my boyfriend and I have phone sex. But honestly, it really doesn't do anything for me. Plus, when I do masturbate, I can never achieve the type of orgasm I do when my boyfriend touches me....

Condoms and lubricant: when a little dab will do ya

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 26; I couldn't come the past few times me and my girlfriend of 6 months have had sex. Of course I use condoms every time, I have come before with no problem. Is there a lubricant I can use on my penis before I put the condom on?...

Blood and mucus from anal sex/Forcing ejaculation

Anonymous
asks:
I'm 16, ive been dating this guy for almost 7 months and we're sexually active. I'm pretty educated about sex I would say, but no one knows everything so here it goes. 1.) Sooo, we tried anal sex, and about 5 hours after this occured I had "anal seepage" mucus, with some spotting of blood....

Semen in eyes

Josh
asks:
My boyfriend and I just had manual sex,and after arousing him..his ejaculate shot into my eye by mistake. Can this cause an infection? My eye is very red and is paining badly. What do you suggest I do??...