Advice

Is anal sex no different?

asks:
My boyfriend says that anal sex is no different than regular sex. Is that true? He also says we don't have to use a condom? Also, will I still be a virgin if I have anal sex? Will it hurt as much?...

Too big for me?

Anonymous
asks:
My boyfriend and I have been trying to have sex and it just doesn't work. I'm a virgin and he isn't. I think he's too big for me. Or is it the position? Any suggestions?...

Just getting it over with

Maria
asks:
My friend recently had sex for the first time and she is a year younger than I am and I really want to have sex. Is it wrong to just want to get it over with or is that called being a slut?...

So, I'm thinking I'm bi?

Juanita
asks:
I've identified as straight for my entire life, but recently been noticing that I may be attracted to girls as well. I'm thinking that I'm probably bi, maybe attracted 30% to girls, 70% to guys. What's so strange is that I went to an all-girls Catholic high school, and never found myself attracted to my schoolmates....

How do lesbians have sex?

Anonymous
asks:
I know this might be a bit of an out there topic but I'm so confused. I'm sure i'm a Lesbian but now I dont know what to do...I've never been with a guy or a girl, but I'd like to try with a girl, I'm just not sure of what to do when I go to cross that bridge....

Severe period treatment

Faith
asks:
I have horrible menstruation. Horrible. The cramps make me cry and be nauseous (I've had to stay at home on more than one occassion for them and I NEVER miss school), the blood flow is relentless (7 days usually), and I get a severe headache and mild fever. I have a suspicion that it's genetic, considering how my mother once bled for 12 days....